March 5, 2009

Enzo's art projects from this week!

The first week went very well. He is getting used to a whole new group of kids and is fitting in really well! Each week the teacher focuses on a subject and the whole weeks activities are based on it. This weeks subject was all about STARS!! Below is one of his projects! I will add the other one to this next week when I get it on Monday. (Update:It's up on display in the classroom so I'll post it when we get it back!!) The teacher also read them several stories about stars and centered the music portion of class around them as well. On Wednesday we had a special music teacher come to class and he brought an assortment of instruments with him. The children had a great time playing theirs while he was singing and playing the guitar. Can't wait to see what next week has in store for Enzo!! Ciao for now!!

Enzo's very first project!!
He loves the playground, especially the slides!!

Making stars out of playdough!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment