January 20, 2009

June 2008

Happy Hollow Park and Zoo...



Worth way more!!











Look out Grandma, here I come!

He just loved feeding the goats.

Enzo on his first ride ever!





Happy Father's Day!





The shirt says it all!!

Buried in the sand!







My Mom, Francesco and I took Enzo to Happy Hollow Park and Zoo. I went there as a child and loved it! Seeing the park brought back some memories for me. They were getting ready to close down the park and completely remodel it. We were glad to get there and have Enzo see the park in its original state. It was really memorable for my Mom and I to watch him run around and play on the same things I did as a child. It was truly a great day!!

We celebrated Father's Day at my parents house. We went for a walk on the beach and took Enzo in the sand to play. This was the first time he actually played in the sand filling up bucket after bucket! We buried his bottom half in the sand which he just loved. We finished our day with a dinner at one of our favorites Cafe Cruz. What a wonderful time we had!


0 comments:

Post a Comment