First off- HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hope everyone's 2009 is off to a great start! Ours has already proven to be another busy one! We were very thankful to have had such a wonderful Christmas with my family.Of course it went by much too quickly but we enjoyed every moment, soaking up each and every memory of our last Christmas celebration at our family home. Francesco and I rang in the New Year in the city with a group of our friends while Enzo went to Grandma and Bapa's house. We made our way down to my parents in the afternoon and celebrated(recovered!) the day with them.
Now I will move on to what this post's title is all about!! Time to review. Just to warn...it will be quite lengthy as it was a busy year! I wish I would've started this sooner-what a cool way to keep people updated at their own leisure! So here we go...It all began this time last year-
January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment