October 27, 2009

A Day at the Beach with Papa and Grandma...


As most already know Papa and Grandma are moving to Florida very shortly :( This has been very hard for me to come to grips with...me being the one kid who never strayed far from Mom and Dad!! I feel very lucky to have had so many good times shared with them. Especially them being with Enzo from birth until 3 years old. He has a very close bond with them and that is the hardest part for me I think. Well no, it is all hard come to think of it.We will really miss all of the time spent staying over at their house for holidays, birthdays or just to be together. It is special to me that Enzo got to be in the house I grew up in with my siblings. He had his first Thanksgiving, first Christmas, first Easter and many more in the very house that I enjoyed those times in too! We were lucky enough to grow up in a very cool town. Some of my earliest memories of being there are of going to the beach on the weekends. My parents took Enzo to "our" beach when he was only months old and we would go for long walks. When he was old enough to play in the sand we would bring him sand toys and he would of stayed all day if we let him!! He loves to dip his toes in the big water as he so named it!! We've enjoyed BBQ's in the summer evenings with family and friends. We are really going to miss them so Francesco and I hired a photographer to capture one of those fun beach days!! Everytime they feel far away I know that one look at those pictures will bring me right back to that day. Here are just a few of the shots...the rest are in our shutterfly album as there are so many!!
http://fuscofamilyalbum.shutterfly.com/








0 comments:

Post a Comment