Hello to all our family and friends! Seeing as how we don't get to see everyone all the time this will keep you updated on our latest activities and achievements!! Hope you enjoy! Love to all and we miss you too! Ciao!!
I was born in California to my wonderful Mommy and Daddy! I enjoy going to the park, playing with my toys and watching my favorite movie Disney's Cars! I am growing and learning so much each day. One of my favorite things to learn are new words. Here are some examples of my Enzoisms!!
pup=up,
tot tot tot=hot hot hot,
pelp=help,
none=done,
Bapa=Grandpa.
Those are just a few and of course I have a ton of other words I pronounce correctly!! These just give everyone a good laugh!! And now I am a BIG brother to Marco!!! I can't wait until he is old enough to play! I'm very excited to have him in our family :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment