Today Francesco and I took Enzo to a movie theater for the very first time! We decided on Monsters vs. Aliens because he saw the preview during the Super Bowl and really seemed to like it. We opted to see the regular version not 3D, since the glasses would've been tough to manage. It was really funny and very entertaining. He was sooo good too!! He sat on my lap the entire time and loved it!! He wanted more when the credits were rolling!! On the way home he told us "I had fun at monsters!". It was a great experience for all of us and we can't wait for another movie that we can go see together!!
April 3, 2009
ENZO'S 1st MOVIE!!!
Today Francesco and I took Enzo to a movie theater for the very first time! We decided on Monsters vs. Aliens because he saw the preview during the Super Bowl and really seemed to like it. We opted to see the regular version not 3D, since the glasses would've been tough to manage. It was really funny and very entertaining. He was sooo good too!! He sat on my lap the entire time and loved it!! He wanted more when the credits were rolling!! On the way home he told us "I had fun at monsters!". It was a great experience for all of us and we can't wait for another movie that we can go see together!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment