January 23, 2009

February 2008

Kimmy, Tiffenii and I at dinner after the shower!



Chillin' with Uncle Juan!!






It was a much quieter month so we were looking forward to a lot of time together. We did have a few things planned though...Enzo, my Mom, and I all snuck down to L.A. for Kimmy's surprise Bridal shower! We arrived the night before and had a great time in the hotel. Dad had upgraded us to a suite so Enzo had the living room and Mom and I had the bedroom. We enjoyed room service, sipped champagne and chatted 'til the wee hours of the night. The next day we attended the shower. Kim was shocked to say the least!! She had no idea and Juan did a great job of getting her there without a clue!! It was such a wonderful gatheringof Kimmy's family and friends. We celebrated our hearts out and were sad to see it come to an end! Good news was we only had to wait two weeks to see eachother again...this time for the wedding!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment